The Transit model is made to be customized. This versatility means it becomes many things. A modern design nodding to vintage idealism. For more information and general details about this model, click here.
THIS GUITAR ~ Serial no. 1212
This is the first prototype for our new version of the Transit model. It has a full 24 frets plus our new 3D neck joint design. This guitar is fully chambered but with no sound holes.
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Nut & Saddle: bone
- Body Wood: maple
- Neck: maple
- Bridge: ebony
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" compounded
- Frets: Jescar EVO Gold medium jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Lower Bout: 13"
- Depth: 1.75"
- Body Length: 15.75"
- Neck Reinforcement: 2-way truss rod w/ carbon fiber rods
- Neck Finish: satin nitro
- Body Finish: high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta
- Case: Guardian rigid frame gigbag