Ecliptic Deposit Info
Our schedule fills fast. Reserve your custom Ecliptic.
This refundable deposit reserves your build slot until we finalize your quote. You can accept or decline the official quote. Some woods and extensive custom options may require an additional deposit amount to start the build.
- Scale Length: 25.25"
- Lower Bout: 15"
- Body Depth: 4"
- Upper Bout: 11.125"
- Body Length: 18.6"
- Neck Reinforcement: 2-way truss rod w/ hardwood laminates or carbon fiber rods
- Nut & Saddle: bone
- Inlay: 12th fret emblem, offset swoosh fret markers, pearl side dots
- Top Wood: Adirondack spruce, Sitka, Cedar
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood, Ovangkol, Mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Finish: high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta
- Case: Guardian Premium hardshell
OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- B&S Upgrades: flame maple, wenge, zircote, Brazilian rosewood, black limba, bubinga, others available
- Top Upgrades: Euopean/alpine spruce (moon spruce,) torrified sitka spruce, Oregon Cypress, sinker redwood, others
- Inlay Upgrades: many inlay options and possibilities. We'll guide the design process.
- Nut & Saddle: upgrade to Fossilized Walrus Ivory
- Bridge: ebony or Brazilian rosewood
- Pickup Option: K&K Trinity System, dual source with preamp
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" or 1-3/4"
- Neck Wood: rosewood/wenge laminate upgrade
- Fingerboard: ebony or rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" (subtle compound to 16")
- Frets: Jescar EVO Gold or 18% nickel silver
- Neck Finish: satin nitro or hand buffed TruOil varnish
- Neck Shape: Modern Slim-ish or Vintage V-ish
- Tuners Upgrades: Gotoh DeVinci, nickel, black, upgrade to gold, others available